No one I know, posted in another forum I visit.
[ QUOTE ]
The other car (Grand Am) she spun out and went into his lane then flipped a few times after the impact 17 yo girl doing 80 in a 50 everyone walked away
[/ QUOTE ]
No one I know, posted in another forum I visit.
[ QUOTE ]
The other car (Grand Am) she spun out and went into his lane then flipped a few times after the impact 17 yo girl doing 80 in a 50 everyone walked away
[/ QUOTE ]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
This was my brothers truck.. He fell asleep and went over a hill.. got out under his own power.. and walked to someones house and called the cops.. had to have several stictes.. He wasn't wearing a seat belt and the cop said if he had been it would have killed him.. truly a lucky individual
![]()
Post deleted by trio
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
there we go I had some technical difficulties sorry
That is some bad wreaks.
Bookmarks